Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sunday Shopping

Happy Father's Day!! This day is a hard one for me because my Daddy is celebrating today with our heavenly father. But,I am blessed to have my stepdad Kelley in my life and my Grandad to celebrate with today.

Because today is such a crzy busy day I doubt I will get any Sunday shopping but here are a few good deals to look at..

CVS
There are alot of extra bucks sales this week but nothing I really need.
*Pantene
Huggies
Colgate
Coke 12 packs
*Coppertone
Hershey Bliss
*Ritz/Wheat Thins
Smart Water/Fuze/Vitami Water
*Scotch Tape
Cove Girl Make-up
*Revlon Nail
Garnier
*LA Looks
Renpure Organics
Schick Hydro 3
Rimmel Mascara
Sally Hansen
Tom's of Maine
Irish Spring
*Spend $25 get $10XB on Baby Products
First Aid Products
Benadryl
Power Bar Bites

Walgreens
Not alot of RR sales this week but great in-ad coupons
Charmin Basic TP
Eggs
Old S[ice/Gillette Body Wash
Raisan Bran
Lysol Cleaning Products
Wisk
Huggies
Gillette and/or Secret
Tresemme
Suave
Playtex Tampons
Gillette razors
Cosmetics B1 Get 50%off

Target
If you have Cars fans in your house, they have great stuff this week.
Bras $12
Cute Sandals $9.99
Neutrogena/Coppertone $7..great deal
Huggies
Vitamin/Smart Water $1

I think the Pantene at CVS,Coppertone at Target,Charmin TP at Walgreens are great deals this week.

Hope everyone has a great day and remember the greatest FATHER that we can have is our Lord and Savior!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment